Clothing View/Save As PDF
- Long Sleeved Shirt
- Blue Jeans
- Tennis Shoes
- Shampoo and Soap
- Sleeping Bag
- Beach Towel
- Shower Towel
- Rain Poncho or Rain Jacket
- Bug Spray
- Hickman/Port Supplies
Tips from a knowledgeable counselor
- Put toothbrush and toothpaste together in labeled plastic baggie.
- Label EVERYTHING to guarantee it goes home with you.
- Set aside a designated shirt for the dance to insure it will be clean.
- Bring a labeled garbage bag for dirty and possibly wet clothes.
- Kamp provides sunscreen but best to bring some just to be safe.
- Crocs are wonderful camp shoes. They are durable, dry fast, clean easily, and are brightly colored so they won’t get lost of mixed up with someone else’s shoes as easily.
DO NOT Bring
Radios, cell phones, iPods, iPads, other devices, or valuables. Also, food or beverages are NOT allowed in the cabins as they attract bugs, mice, and raccoons. If kampers bring these types of items, they will be confiscated and stored until the end of Kamp.